CYMBAL TECHNOLOGIES INC.
Last Updated: September 30, 2022
If you are under the age of 18, you may not use our Services.
I. The Information We Collect
In the course of providing the Services, we may collect or receive the following types of information about you, which may include personal information.
1. Contact Information
We collect contact information through our Services, which typically includes your name, email address, and phone number, and may also include blockchain wallet address(es), social media usernames or handles for social media platforms such as Discord, Twitter, Instagram and Telegram,and any information you provide in messages to us (“Contact Information”). We use Contact Information for purposes such as starting your application for a Cymbal Account, providing you with information about the Services, responding to your inquiries, sending you email alerts (including marketing emails), or providing you with the Services.
2. Cymbal Account Information
We may refer to your account as “Cymbal Account,” and you as our “Client.”
3. Information obtained automatically from your online activity
When Visitors or Registered Users access or use our Services, we may automatically collect certain information sent to us by the person’s computer, mobile device, tablet, or any other device.
We may also automatically collect other information when you access or use the Services such as (i) information about the device used (e.g., the type of device, the advertising identifier (“IDFA” or “AdID”)), the operating system and version (e.g., iOS, Android or Windows), carrier and network type (e.g., WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE); (ii) IP addresses (which may consist of a static or dynamic IP address and will sometimes point to a specific identifiable computer or device); (iii) browser type and language; (iv) referring and exit pages and URLs; (v) date and time of access; (iv) the content viewed; (v) the amount of time spent on particular pages; (vi) what features of the Services are used or visited; (vii) details of any purchases; (viii) click stream information; and (ix) precise geolocation data. We may also evaluate your computer, mobile phone, or other access device to identify any malicious software or activity that may affect the availability of the Services.
4. Geolocation information
To provide access to the Services while you are using an electronic device, we automatically collect geolocation information from your desktop, mobile device, your wireless carrier, or certain third-party service providers (“ Geolocation Information”). Collection of such Geolocation Information occurs only when the Services are running on your mobile device. You may control the collection of Geolocation Information through the user settings on your device. You may decline to allow us to collect such Geolocation Information, in which case we may not be able to provide certain Services to you. Please be sure to manage your mobile device and privacy preferences on the Platform on an ongoing basis.
5. Information obtained from other sources
6. Information obtained from third-party analytics services
For more information on these third parties, including how to opt out from certain data collection, please visit the sites below. Please be advised that if you opt out of any service, you may not be able to use the full functionality of the Services.
- For Google Analytics, please visit:
· For Microsoft Clarity, please visit:
II. Information Use and Sharing
We use and share your personal information as set forth below:
· To onboard you as a Client, including identity verification or other due diligence efforts;
· To provide the Services including servicing, maintaining and protecting your Cymbal Account;
· To monitor, support, analyze, and improve the Services;
· To communicate with you regarding the Services and your Cymbal Accounts;
· To fulfill your requests for information regarding new or improved products and services;
· To conduct marketing and advertising programs, provided that, where required under applicable law, we will obtain your prior opt-in consent to send electronic marketing communications;
· To receive assistance from third-party advertisers and remarketers for the purpose of tailoring, analyzing, managing, reporting, and optimizing advertising you see on the Website and elsewhere;
· To engage research, project planning, troubleshooting problems, and detecting and protecting against error, fraud, or other criminal activity;
· To protect the safety and security of our Services, businesses and Clients;
· To third-party contractors and service providers that provide services to us in the operation of our business and assistance with the Services, such as administrators, marketing and advertising companies, payment processors, consulting service organizations, IT and cloud service providers, among others;
· To disclose aggregated, anonymous, user statistics and other information to (i) affiliates, agents, business partners, and other third parties; (ii) describe the Services to current and prospective business partners; and (iii) other third parties for lawful purposes;
· To share some or all of your information with our parent company and affiliates;
· To fulfill our legal and regulatory requirements;
· To comply with applicable law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process, and when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
· To assess or complete a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, investment, or similar corporate event where we expect that your personal information will be part of the transferred assets; and
· Otherwise, with your consent.
III. User Access and Choice
You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” hyperlink located on the bottom of any of our marketing emails. Please note that Cymbal Account holders cannot opt out of receiving transactional e-mails related to their Cymbal Accounts. If you are part of our text messaging program, you can opt out of receiving marketing and non-transactional messages by texting “STOP” in response.
We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our databases. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal and/or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
IV. External Websites and Third Parties
We follow commercially reasonable and generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Please understand, however, that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security regarding our Services, please contact us.
VI. Children’s Privacy
Our Services are only available to individuals aged 18 or older, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from any person under the age of 18. If an individual under the age of 18 has provided us with Personal Information, a parent or guardian of that child may contact us and request that such information be deleted, and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
VII. Do Not Track
As discussed above, third parties such as advertising networks and analytics providers may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you access or use the Services. Currently, various browsers offer a “Do Not Track” option, but there is no standard for commercial websites. At this time, we do not monitor, recognize, or honor any opt-out or do not track mechanisms, including general web browser “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals.
VIII. Notice to California Residents
Under California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83), residents of California have the right to obtain certain information about the types of personal information that companies with whom they have an established business relationship (and that are not otherwise exempt) have shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year, including the names and addresses of those third parties, and examples of the types of services or products marketed by those third parties. If you wish to submit a request pursuant to Section 1798.83, please contact us via email at
IX. Notice to Nevada Residents
We do not sell your personal information as defined under Nevada law. Nonetheless, if you are a resident of Nevada, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of certain personal information to third parties. You can exercise this right by emailing us at with the subject line “Nevada Do Not Sell Request” and providing us with your name and the email address associated with your Cymbal Account.
X. Notice to Non-US Residents
Our Website is hosted in the United States. Please be aware that your information may be transferred to, processed, maintained, and used on computers, servers, and systems located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your country of origin. If you are located outside the United States and choose to visit our Website, you do so at your own risk.
XII. Contacting Us